Who Are We?
NorthEast Planes Aviation, Inc. is a Veteran majority owned, Wyoming Corporation. We operate in Wyoming as Laramie Aviation Resources and in Utah as Monticello Air Tours.
The company was founded in 2002 as a division of a leasing business based in Akron, Colorado, and spun off as an independent company in 2006. Then in February 2019, the company was moved to Laramie, Wyoming to facilitate planned growth. We strive to offer you whatever it takes to help you become
The Best Pilot Money Can Buy, For Less Of It.
Thank you for visiting our new Internet site. We appreciate your feedback should you see anything that is incorrect, out of place, or a link that doesn't work as it should. We believe that service is the most important part of our business, and we would appreciate the opportunity to prove it.
Why Are We Here?
I want to improve the quality of flight training provided here in the United States.
I intend to accomplish this by providing the best training possible for all students, and during training, identifying those students that demonstrate the characteristics of good instructors. I've found that to be about 10% of students I've known. The other 90% will be assisted in finding flying jobs that DO NOT involve teaching, thus improving the quality of training provided.